Philip E. DeBerard, III, Esq.
215 South Federal Highway #300
Stuart, Florida 34994
Directions: View Map & Directions (Stuart offices)
Directions: View Map & Directions (Okeechobee offices)
Philip DeBerard of the Accident Law Offices of Philip DeBerard has been helping personal injury accident victims on the Treasure Coast since 1975 with offices in Martin and Okeechobee county.
Philip DeBerard has earned an AV Rating by Martindale Hubbell. This rating is based on peer reviews by members of the Florida Bar and the judiciary. This honor is only presented to the best lawyers in the business not only for legal skills, but also for the honesty, ethics and integrity. Philip has received many Public Relations awards for the child safety programs he has initiated in the community.
- 1972 - University of Florida, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Finance, Cum Laude
- 1975 - University of Florida School of Law: Juris Doctorate Degree
- 1975 - Admitted as Attorney at Law by the Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- 1976 - Admitted United States District Court for the Southern District of the State of Florida
- 1995 - Appointed to the Nineteenth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Arbitration Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Martin County Bar Association
- St. Lucie County Bar Association
- Brain Injury Association of Florida, Inc.
- Christian Legal Association
- ARM - Association for Responsible Medicine
- Nursing Home Litigation Group - American Trial Lawyers of America
- National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
Plaintiff's Personal Injury, Products Liability and Medical Negligence
PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER
Serving the Entire State of Florida Including:
STUART • PORT ST.
LUCIE • OKEECHOBEE • PALM BEACH • VERO BEACH
JUPITER • ST. LUCIE WEST • WEST PALM BEACH
• FT. PIERCE